Monday, April 19, 2010

Lemonade Ice Cream.... Cake?

This is the perfect summer dessert, I like to serve with a strawberry on top or perhaps a nice slice of Kiwi. I have no idea what to call this, my mother calls it Lemonade Cheesecake, but there is no cheese and my taste testers have doubted my skill when they don't taste any cream cheese texture. However, the rich, velvety texture will still refresh on any warm day.

1/2 gallon Vanilla ice cream (generic brand is just fine!)
1 can lemonade concentrate

9X13 pan
6 graham crackers, crushed
1/4 cup butter (or similar substance...) melted

In large bowl, mix together softened ice cream with lemonade.
In separate bowl, mix cracker crumbs with butter and press into bottom of pan.
Pour mixture on top of the crust and freeze for 3 hours or more.

1 comment:

Followers